Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Trish Shaeffer's tips to ensure a sensory-friendly Fourth of July. differentdream.com/2018/06/sensor… 11 hours ago
- Shifting Ground and a Sovereign God po.st/x40V5L #autism #faith #momlife 14 hours ago
- Girls learn how to put on makeup, paint nails at camp for special needs children kmbc.com/article/girls-… #raredisease 17 hours ago
- We Are Family: The Importance of Family Meetings keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini 20 hours ago
- Non-profit summer camp for special needs adds ‘sensory garden’ kcrg.com/content/news/N… #Dubuque #IA 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: basketball
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
The administration and students of Louisville High School found a spectacular way to demonstrate Nate’s value to the community this past week. Continue reading