We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- There's still time to sign up and order a copy of Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip. keyministry.org/specialneedspa… https://t.co/6GnSkDAWM1 11 hours ago
- RT @gregorylucas58: He gathers the outcasts. He heals the brokenhearted. He determines the number of the stars. He names them all. Great… 14 hours ago
- Mother's Day Grace for Moms of Kids with Special Needs buff.ly/2pXcqhe from @jolenephilo https://t.co/J6G9aBxfYt 14 hours ago
- What if Mom is depressed? buff.ly/2p9m6lT https://t.co/R8lvXkRUYX 17 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: 7 Financial Steps to Take if You Have a Special Needs Child ow.ly/Ta5m30b3GXo 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Martindale Christian Fellowship
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
April offers unprecedented opportunities for Key Ministry to impact local churches willing to serve, welcome and include families of kids with hidden disabilities. We have training opportunities available in-person or over the Internet for any Christ-honoring church interested in becoming more inclusive to kids with conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, developmental disabilities and learning disabilities.
Brokenness is the experience of pain, suffering and despair used by God to remove our sense of self-sufficiency, deepen our dependency upon Him and prepare us for meaningful service in His Kingdom. Continue reading
A cursory overview of Scripture suggests that profound and repeated experiences of brokenness appear to be a prerequisite for those used by God to accomplish great things. I’m hoping that readers of this blog and those coming to be a part of the events on April 3 will come away from the experience with a better understanding of God’s purposes in exposing us to times of profound despair, heartache and helplessness. Continue reading