Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What's the data about special needs and abortion?
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- What does the Bible say about abortion and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Just two weeks until Inclusion Fusion Live! Register to hear our four keynote speakers and more than thirty other m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Mental Health and the Church is packed with practical wisdom for ministry and loving your neighbor. Get your copy t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you have down time this weekend and are looking for a good book, here are some that we recommend. They cover men… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: Do you know the signs/symptoms of #Anxiety? #Bipolar Disorder? #Depression? What actions should you take—or not—to hel… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: IEP tips from education professionals who are also parents of kids with special needs. differentdream.com/2017/03/iep-ti… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Martindale Christian Fellowship
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
April offers unprecedented opportunities for Key Ministry to impact local churches willing to serve, welcome and include families of kids with hidden disabilities. We have training opportunities available in-person or over the Internet for any Christ-honoring church interested in becoming more inclusive to kids with conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, developmental disabilities and learning disabilities.
Brokenness is the experience of pain, suffering and despair used by God to remove our sense of self-sufficiency, deepen our dependency upon Him and prepare us for meaningful service in His Kingdom. Continue reading
A cursory overview of Scripture suggests that profound and repeated experiences of brokenness appear to be a prerequisite for those used by God to accomplish great things. I’m hoping that readers of this blog and those coming to be a part of the events on April 3 will come away from the experience with a better understanding of God’s purposes in exposing us to times of profound despair, heartache and helplessness. Continue reading