We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- How can we pray for you this week? https://t.co/dvwwkJPntK 1 hour ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Prayers for @ramjeffdavidson family #DisabilityInChurch #Leader Jeff Davidson's Memorial Page goo.gl/ytcYuQ 21 hours ago
- Blessed To Have an Unhealthy Child buff.ly/2qWtaVr from @stefmckeever https://t.co/duztdlXiMP 1 day ago
- When Special Needs Parenting Brings Too Much New buff.ly/2roEOtE from @jolenephilo https://t.co/COeE786Nu9 1 day ago
- When the End of the School Year Is in Sight buff.ly/2s3Qe26 from @Barb_Dittrich https://t.co/Q89BG67BjG 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Martindale Christian Fellowship
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
April offers unprecedented opportunities for Key Ministry to impact local churches willing to serve, welcome and include families of kids with hidden disabilities. We have training opportunities available in-person or over the Internet for any Christ-honoring church interested in becoming more inclusive to kids with conditions like ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, developmental disabilities and learning disabilities.
Brokenness is the experience of pain, suffering and despair used by God to remove our sense of self-sufficiency, deepen our dependency upon Him and prepare us for meaningful service in His Kingdom. Continue reading
A cursory overview of Scripture suggests that profound and repeated experiences of brokenness appear to be a prerequisite for those used by God to accomplish great things. I’m hoping that readers of this blog and those coming to be a part of the events on April 3 will come away from the experience with a better understanding of God’s purposes in exposing us to times of profound despair, heartache and helplessness. Continue reading