Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #pastor #churchstaff @drgrcevich https://t.co/PR8mjIbAHy 10 minutes ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: New disability ministry curriculum is live! President @RyanEWolfe is traveling but stopped to give a quick update abou… 3 hours ago
- Key Ministry welcomes opportunities to work with other ministries. Contact us today to see how we can collaborate o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Bulls are known for aggressive, threatening behavior; that’s why we call people who behave this way towards others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood offer a series of webinars on #mentalhealth. Topic for June 27 is #eatingdisorders. Discussion wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wesley Smith
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading