Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- High Schoolers Hold Football Game For Students With Special Needs cbsloc.al/2rZlmlW#.Wwd90… #TX 35 minutes ago
- Developing a Point Man (or Woman) at Church for Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/church4everych… via @CindiFerrini 14 hours ago
- Local organizations raise awareness of mental illnesses at free health fair theoaklandpress.com/lifestyle/2018… via @TheOaklandPress #Michigan 17 hours ago
- The Sunny Side of Life keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini #disability #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #parent #resiliency 20 hours ago
- Annual special-needs prom draws 140 guests journaltimes.com/news/local/ann… via @journaltimes #Racine #Kenosha #Wisconsin 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wesley Smith
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading