Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SellsHeather: Looking forward to moderating a panel for this w/the hopes of encouraging & inspiring ministry leaders @DylanJDodson @jac… 1 hour ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Many people are relying on food banks now. People of all abilities can be a blessing to others by giving food or vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Looking for one of our articles on a specific mental health topic, such as ADHD, depression, or anxiety? Search our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If your church has recently reopened, and you're starting a special needs ministry, we offer a step-by-step guide t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wesley Smith
Dr. Grcevich will be a panelist for the “Special Needs and Mental Health” breakout session on Saturday, January 20th at 9:00 AM. Continue reading