Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join us today for this event! There is still time to register: loom.ly/mMgK9pE #ministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- "More than 25 families with special needs were asked to share what their most painful experience was as a special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- In a recent episode of the @Joni and Friends Podcast, their guest Sasha shares her experience as an abortion surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- For families with children with disabilities, false accusations of abuse resulting in investigations are a frighten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: massacre
What mental illness does is that it makes it harder for some to continue to hide from the world the evil that exists within their hearts. Continue reading
Kids like “Michael” get lost in discussions of “special needs ministry.” He’s “twice-exceptional”…intellectually gifted, but with a disability. His disability dominates every aspect of his family life. How do you think things would go if Michael made clear his desire to NOT get up for church on Sunday morning? This is a kid who needs extra protection from the forces of evil present in our culture. So what could you or your church do to help “Michael”…or other families like his-to experience the love of Christ? Continue reading