Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian
Should Christian Parents Only Use Christian Mental Health Professionals?
I think the critical issue for parents who have a kid in need of mental health care is finding a clinician with a track record of demonstrating excellence in what they do, regardless of that person’s belief system. Continue reading
Posted in Mental Health, Parents, Strategies, Uncategorized Tagged Christian, church, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental health, Parents, spiritual development, Stephen Grcevich MD 7 Comments