Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you are up early this morning, you can join me live on Key Ministry’s Facebook page as I share what special-needs fam… 1 day ago
- Great job by @CatherineSBoyle of OutsideIn Ministries at #inclusionfusion describing the benefits of a mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our ministry intensives are in progress now & we're looking forward to the main session kicking off at 6:30 PM, EST… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- We are beyond excited for Inclusion Fusion Live today! Will we see you there? keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… #disability… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live is only hours away! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: speakers
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
It’s time again for us to offer an invite to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas to contribute to the field of disability ministry to serve as a presenter for Key Ministry’s Inclusion Fusion Disability … Continue reading
The Inclusion Fusion 2012 Special Needs Ministry Web Summit magazine is now available for download here. The magazine is 51 pages long, and contains schedules for live chat sessions and Tweetchats, instructions for participating in interactive sessions, biographies of all of our faculty, and in-depth interviews with Mike Beates, Ben Conner, Barb Dittrich, Bryan Roe, Rhett Smith and Mike Woods. The magazine contains contact information for all of our speakers and is a useful resource for connecting with others in the disability ministry community. Continue reading