- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Email beth@ keyministry.org for help finding a church that will welcome your family! https://t.co/0hVF4atPh6 21 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: One of the BIGGEST challenges for a #specialneeds mom is to let go of control. ow.ly/dlaW30dNzuf via Wendy Heyn 21 hours ago
- RT @GillianMarchenk: This project is getting exciting! twitter.com/AnthologyPMI/s… 21 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Join Us for 31 Days of Prayer for Special-Needs Families keyministry.org/church4everych… 21 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: We mourn this fact, but do we make accommodations in our churches for people with disabilities? Do we help families who… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: speakers
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
It’s time again for us to offer an invite to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas to contribute to the field of disability ministry to serve as a presenter for Key Ministry’s Inclusion Fusion Disability … Continue reading
The Inclusion Fusion 2012 Special Needs Ministry Web Summit magazine is now available for download here. The magazine is 51 pages long, and contains schedules for live chat sessions and Tweetchats, instructions for participating in interactive sessions, biographies of all of our faculty, and in-depth interviews with Mike Beates, Ben Conner, Barb Dittrich, Bryan Roe, Rhett Smith and Mike Woods. The magazine contains contact information for all of our speakers and is a useful resource for connecting with others in the disability ministry community. Continue reading