We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- There's still time to sign up and order a copy of Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip. keyministry.org/specialneedspa… https://t.co/6GnSkDAWM1 1 day ago
- RT @gregorylucas58: He gathers the outcasts. He heals the brokenhearted. He determines the number of the stars. He names them all. Great… 1 day ago
- Mother's Day Grace for Moms of Kids with Special Needs buff.ly/2pXcqhe from @jolenephilo https://t.co/J6G9aBxfYt 1 day ago
- What if Mom is depressed? buff.ly/2p9m6lT https://t.co/R8lvXkRUYX 1 day ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: 7 Financial Steps to Take if You Have a Special Needs Child ow.ly/Ta5m30b3GXo 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: statistics
I do think we can say that babies with a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome are nearly twice more likely to be aborted than others. That’s tragic. Continue reading
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
Nearly 61% of our attendees with a disability or a family member with a disability reports the experience of being unable to attend church as a result of that disability. Continue reading
The segment of the population impacted by disability, especially families impacted by mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities, would in my mind represent the ultimate “low-hanging fruit” for local churches Continue reading
So…what are some things we might suggest to parents of kids with disabilities seeking to protect their children from becoming victimized…or seeking to help their children after traumatic experiences have occurred? Continue reading
The National Survey of Children’s Exposure to Violence was a Federally-funded survey of 4,549 children between the ages of 0-17, conducted during 2008. Here are some of the key findings…