Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December: #nationalcardonationmonth. Wonderful way to give to meet needs: provide transportation, to reduce stresse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Our now monthly Idea Share online gathering and conversation will take place on Monday, December 7 at noon EST. Reg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #Bible #Christmas #Jesus #manger #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church https://t.co/l35kC2FVPQ 1 day ago
- Many of @drgrcevich's presentations are available at no cost to you or your ministry at this link on Slideshare. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- On this Giving Tuesday, please take care of your family, church and community needs first. After those needs are me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: hope
Through my years of therapy for depression, I’ve acquired some strategies that help me hope in the future more often. Continue reading
God pours his gold into our broken places, making us whole, making us stronger, making us interesting and beautiful in a way that surpasses what others would call perfect. Continue reading
It seems as though God uses my own routines to insert little opportunities for me to break free from my spiritual autism and see true hope. I caught one of these moments while putting Micah to bed one evening. I caught another moment sitting in the living room just after tucking him and his siblings in for the night and watching one of my favorite movies…for the twelfth time. Continue reading