Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #Pain #Comfort @JoniandFriends #specialneeds #mentalhealth #IFL2020 https://t.co/XBH9YFnBqD 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 15 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Here are "The Signs of Autism" as presented by Neurodivergent Narwhal! https://t.co/EIYvbAY2Q5 15 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Stylish hats, twins shirts, portraits of really nasty totally gross feet... just another fun Sunday in Kingdom Builders @fc… 15 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Four Ways to Help a Friend With Chronic Pain joniandfriends.org/four-ways-to-h… https://t.co/efqeEuzUrb 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: hope
Through my years of therapy for depression, I’ve acquired some strategies that help me hope in the future more often. Continue reading
God pours his gold into our broken places, making us whole, making us stronger, making us interesting and beautiful in a way that surpasses what others would call perfect. Continue reading
It seems as though God uses my own routines to insert little opportunities for me to break free from my spiritual autism and see true hope. I caught one of these moments while putting Micah to bed one evening. I caught another moment sitting in the living room just after tucking him and his siblings in for the night and watching one of my favorite movies…for the twelfth time. Continue reading