Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @theWellComm: "When we are talk about mental health issues, it is easy to see a person’s deficiencies. ... But when we focus on those de… 8 hours ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: 'Whether or not mental illness and high functioning autism are officially considered “special needs” and therefore eligibl… 1 day ago
- Fall is right around the corner. Enjoy and relax this next to last weekend of summer! #summer #fall #relax #weekend https://t.co/K09pV4ekLL 2 days ago
- Your #story matters. #Revelation 12:11: blood #Christ shed for us on cross + what God does in our lives = tremendo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Stephen Burks
We’re honored that 64 churches in 24 states with identified disability ministries have chosen to partner with us to launch Key for Families by registering with our church network and expressing a willingness to welcome families in need of a church who access our online platforms. Continue reading
Help us get the word out about Inclusion Fusion through sharing with pastors, church staff, parachurch ministry leaders, volunteers and families impacted by disability who would want to be part of this FREE event!
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
Stephen’s gift to our ministry this year is a video that describes more eloquently why we do what we do better than anything I could write on this blog… Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry (and me personally) have lots to be thankful for in 2011! In the last ten days, we had our major Board meeting for the year and an opportunity to plan ahead in earnest for 2012. In the process of working on our Annual Report, I decided to develop a list of the top ten ministry-related blessings we’ve experienced in the past year. This was a great exercise-I had a very hard time choosing just ten. God’s been exceedingly gracious to us over the past year! Here goes…
I’ve had a “good” problem lately. While our team has been very busy in making preparations for Inclusion Fusion, lots of exciting things have been taking place for members of our team and our friends in other ministry organizations. Continue reading
The competition for “pulpit time” or exposure in a bulletin at some churches is more intense that the competition for cheap TVs on Black Friday at Best Buy. Nevertheless, using the holidays when families of kids with “issues” are most likely to try to make some connection with church as a means of conveying welcome is a great strategy for inviting future connections. What better way to say “I love you” than to welcome families to a church where they can explore the claims of the Child born in Bethlehem over 2,000 years ago? Continue reading