We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @wvanderbloemen: Looking to start a special needs ministry at your church? This can be a good starting place: bit.ly/2o8GDd3 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: I'm at @TheMOBSociety today, sharing my favorite thing about this stage of motherhood themobsociety.com/blog/2017/04/2… #mobsociet… 19 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Do you struggle to see God when things aren't going your way? ow.ly/r3J130bdcUW via @MikeDobes #specialneeds #parent… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: 426 special-needs parents (representing 7 different countries) in our online Bible study! Still time to join us! https:/… 1 day ago
- How could a church start reaching special-needs families if they realize they have been ignoring or repelling them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: consultation
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading