Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Last chance to register! Today, noon EDT, Janet Williams from @autismspeaks will talk w/ us about "Meeting People W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #mentalhealth #church #specialneeds #disabilities #emotionalhealth #pastor #bishop #minister #deacon #elder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood continues their webinar series on recently released guide for #churches on how to support individu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or your church, we'd love to hear from you! Click "Take the Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- There can be various obstacles for people w/ #disabilities or #mentalhealth concerns & their families to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Lorna Bradley
God pours his gold into our broken places, making us whole, making us stronger, making us interesting and beautiful in a way that surpasses what others would call perfect. Continue reading
One of the greatest gifts parents who are overwhelmed can receive is the knowledge that they are not alone. The relationships that come through meeting others on the same journey provide meaningful connections and support. Continue reading
Throughout the years I have seen healing of deeply held emotional and spiritual wounds through coming together in a supportive, welcoming Christian community and working through our challenges together. Continue reading