Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Will you join us on our mission? Contact us to be part of our adventure! buff.ly/2DweOBh #mission #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #AdoptionandFosterCareAwareness month continues through the end of November. Churches can find helpful information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Book recommendation- Life on the Spectrum: Faith. Hope. Love. Autism. Kevin O'Brien amazon.com/dp/0692182853/… via @amazon 17 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Imagine living your whole life dependent on someone else to get out of the house. When Melissa received the Perfect Gif… 17 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: November is National Caregiver's Month. Let's spend extra time this month covering our caregivers in prayer! For more re… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: outwardly-focused ministry
But BIG is not always better…or most effective for creating a missional movement into the disability community. Continue reading
The first phase of a missional special needs ministry must be a willingness for us to move out—to simply make a decision to go to the people that we want to serve, wherever that might be. For most of us, what is required to engage in missional special needs ministry is to rely on the Holy Spirit to give us the desire to reach out to others, to take a risk and get involved in what God is already doing in our disability communities. Continue reading
UPDATE: Nils Smith will be joining us at 1:00 PM Eastern and 9:00 PM Eastern for an interactive chat! Continue reading