Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Adoption and the Church...Shannon Dingle
- Hi, I'm Shannon, and this is my family
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you have a restful weekend! #rest #weekend #God #Genesis https://t.co/1xLlgQqiUs 1 day ago
- Looking for #research & #statistics on mental illness? Here are 3 studies that offer a comprehensive look at mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're kind of partial to one of the #books we offer, but the #writers on our writing team have terrific #insights,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: outwardly-focused ministry
But BIG is not always better…or most effective for creating a missional movement into the disability community. Continue reading
The first phase of a missional special needs ministry must be a willingness for us to move out—to simply make a decision to go to the people that we want to serve, wherever that might be. For most of us, what is required to engage in missional special needs ministry is to rely on the Holy Spirit to give us the desire to reach out to others, to take a risk and get involved in what God is already doing in our disability communities. Continue reading
UPDATE: Nils Smith will be joining us at 1:00 PM Eastern and 9:00 PM Eastern for an interactive chat! Continue reading