Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to the @tebowfoundation for helping to get the word out about @KeyMinistry and other disability ministry leaders! #k… 1 hour ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Great list. Excited to see others helping reach those affected by disability. twitter.com/GrowingJesus/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Mental Illness: Explanation or Excuse delightindisorder.org/mental-illness… 1 hour ago
- Every parent has an important conversation w/ their child, to let children know that they are exceptional, unique a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Mental health ministry is a collaborative effort. In addition to Key Ministry, here are some other ministries we re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
At the same time, we need to reject the false gospel that the outcome of our efforts to obtain relief from the burden of mental illness for ourselves or our loved ones hinges not on our efforts to heal ourselves, but on God’s mercy and grace. Continue reading
We’d like to invite as many of our friends and colleagues to join us and other champions for mental health outreach and inclusion at a special event next month for church leaders throughout the mid-Atlantic region and the East Coast. Continue reading
Foster care placement in and of itself may represent a risk factor for mental and physical health problems. Continue reading
How shall we prepare now to fight the good fight in the years ahead when we’ll likely pay a price for practicing our faith? Continue reading
Small things done with great love will change the world. Continue reading