Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 19 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Every Church Can Do Something
Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry, Training Events Tagged Barb Newman, Bay Presbyterian Church, Buddy Break, Catherine Boyle, CLC Network, Doc Hunsley, Every Church Can Do Something, Inclusion Fusion Live, Jolene Philo, Key Ministry, Lamar Hardwick, Lisa Jamieson, Marie Kuck, mental health and the church, Nathaniel's Hope, Ryan Wolfe, Sandra Peoples, Stephen Grcevich MD, Victoria White Leave a comment