Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We announced #IFL2020 theme, logo, 4 keynote speakers last week. Several important #announcements between now & Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Every parent wants their child to have friends, good friends that like them and care for them, friends that they can tru… 4 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… My latest for Hope Anew, and not about my son this time! 4 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Listen to @plattdavid preach on the topic of "Jesus, Children, and Special Needs" @mcleanbible @abilityministry https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Isolation is one of the biggest issues facing the #disability community. We pray that churches can embrace a plan to… 4 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: friendship
Don’t judge or assume that if your friend can’t ‘pull her life together’ then she just isn’t trying hard enough. Depression isn’t laziness or a lack of faith. It is a disease that requires treatment and care. Continue reading
Because of the unique emphasis on relationship and the friendships built, our friends struggle to find a similar place for spiritual community or belonging outside of Capernaum. However, our older friends who met Jesus in high school and have been coming for many years need more. They need age appropriate community, friendships, dignity and need to be challenged to the next step in their walk with Christ as a part of the body of Christ. The challenge is finding churches that are prepared to welcome our friends and offer more than a simple program to them-relationships and a place in the life of the church. Continue reading