Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 18 hours ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Young women on the Autism spectrum often have similar social challenges as young men with Autism, but have the same… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @NathanielsHope How are your families, homes and the Nathaniel’s Hope office? 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dave McKee
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry (and me personally) have lots to be thankful for in 2011! In the last ten days, we had our major Board meeting for the year and an opportunity to plan ahead in earnest for 2012. In the process of working on our Annual Report, I decided to develop a list of the top ten ministry-related blessings we’ve experienced in the past year. This was a great exercise-I had a very hard time choosing just ten. God’s been exceedingly gracious to us over the past year! Here goes…