Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #fearoftheLord #wisdom #knowledge #fearGod #proverbs #Bible #specialneeds #disability #mentalwellness #mentalhealth https://t.co/OKfuOTPcjk 2 days ago
- Our Facebook groups for families living with disabilities of every kind offer strength, encouragement, resources an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministryleader: When was last time you visited your church's website as potential visitor? Find answers, solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ambiguous grief defined: loss of something you anticipated having in future. Some people call it “the death of a dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Technology makes it possible for all people-no matter ability or #disability-to serve in #bodyofChrist. Global Medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Rebecca Adam
For our friends in children’s ministry, I’d echo the question Reggie Joiner posed at the beginning of the chapter: Do you really believe in the potential of parents? Including parents of kids who don’t think and react and behave like other kids? I do. Continue reading
As a church we really need to emphasize the importance of that child’s faith over any outward behavior. Not every child has the ability to sit quietly for an entire sermon or look and act appropriately in front of adults, but every child has the ability to have a loving relationship with Jesus. Continue reading