Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #contribution #contributes #everyperson #mentalhealth #disability #bodyofChrist https://t.co/s9M8facLH8 2 days ago
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 2 days ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 2 days ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: signs
Unfortunately, child abuse and neglect isn’t rare, even if we wish it were. This matters. Continue reading
Kids with PTSD are more likely to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder, males with PTSD are more likely to have concomitant substance use disorders and Conduct Disorder, with depressive, bipolar, anxiety and substance use disorders occurring more commonly among adults with PTSD. Continue reading
The first people in a church likely to suspect a problem will be the youth pastor or a small group leader when they notice an often abrupt change in the pattern of involvement of a teen suffering from depression. Unlike the other conditions we’ve discussed since launching the blog, in the absence of another mental health condition or a parent with a disability, I’d hypothesize kids with depression wouldn’t be any less likely to start attending church…they’ll have difficulty staying involved with church once symptomatic. Continue reading