Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader: when was the last time you visited your church's website from the perspective of a potential visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #peace #Bible #Lord #Jesus #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #pastor #elder #bishop #minister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Stay current on all of Key Ministry’s webinars, articles, resources, books and events by subscribing to our monthly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- On cold February day that Lucy was diagnosed w/ autism, psychologist told us the verdict, and then w/ deadpan expre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Here's a short video with practical, healthy tips for self-care after IEP meetings. buff.ly/33SSi3a #IEPs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: siblings
I came up with a list of three things parents can do to make sure their kids without special needs feel just as important as their siblings with special needs. Continue reading
Colleen Swindoll-Thompson asked her adult children to speak on the challenges siblings experience when a brother or sister experiences a disability. Siblings are often forgotten, judged, misunderstood, and suffer many challenges. Colleen’s children (Ashley, Austin and Cody) shared their experiences growing up with a brother with significant special needs. Continue reading
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few resources focusing on siblings of kids with special needs, along with a wonderful resource from the Key Ministry website. Continue reading