Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #Psalm #song #pilgrimage #Jesus #GodsWord #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #specialneeds #disability #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Giving practical help to reduce life stress is one of the best ways to start mental health ministry. Local food ban… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- This Wednesday Oct 21, our monthly disability ministry video roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Looking for a book to help stretch and grow your ministry? We encourage you to read @drgrcevich's Mental Health and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Know our @KeyMinistry crew would be helpful in resourcing youth pastors on #MentalHealth... Who Will Help Gen Z with Anxiet… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: siblings
I came up with a list of three things parents can do to make sure their kids without special needs feel just as important as their siblings with special needs. Continue reading
Colleen Swindoll-Thompson asked her adult children to speak on the challenges siblings experience when a brother or sister experiences a disability. Siblings are often forgotten, judged, misunderstood, and suffer many challenges. Colleen’s children (Ashley, Austin and Cody) shared their experiences growing up with a brother with significant special needs. Continue reading
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few resources focusing on siblings of kids with special needs, along with a wonderful resource from the Key Ministry website. Continue reading