Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Amy Jacober
Chairman’s Choices/Updates for Inclusion Fusion Day Two
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Faces of the Movement…Amy Jacober
In Amy’s presentation, she’ll expound upon her observation that many people find after volunteering with people with disabilities that their own faith not only is strengthened but flourishes. What may begin as a hesitant agreement to “serve others” becomes a life changing experience for all involved. This is good news for those recruiting leaders who may be reluctant thinking that they either not qualified or fearful of what it may do to their faith.