Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Now until December 21st, you can get $5 off your $20 book purchase at Amazon with code GIFTBOOK18. Buy a copy of Unexpec… 17 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: The Suffering Servant and His Glory alifenotnormal.com/2018/12/07/the… via @stefmckeever 2 days ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is an excellent article. I hope many school teachers and children’s pastors will read it. patheos.com/blogs/notalone… 3 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: 15% of the global population. How many churches are actively reaching this community? 🤔 twitter.com/akwyz/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: How To Demystify Special Needs at School dlvr.it/Qt1XrL 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading