Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Last chance to register! Today, noon EDT, Janet Williams from @autismspeaks will talk w/ us about "Meeting People W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #mentalhealth #church #specialneeds #disabilities #emotionalhealth #pastor #bishop #minister #deacon #elder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood continues their webinar series on recently released guide for #churches on how to support individu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or your church, we'd love to hear from you! Click "Take the Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- There can be various obstacles for people w/ #disabilities or #mentalhealth concerns & their families to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading