Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Get Summer Devotions for Special-Needs Families by Key Ministry Writing Team smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DZJY4SB/… via @amazon #specialneeds #parenting 24 minutes ago
- AngelSense GPS review: A durable, accurate tracking device tailored for pcworld.com/article/326856… via @pcworld 47 minutes ago
- RT @amothersrest: Healthy parents= healthier families! #disability #caregiver #autism #mentalhealth #downsyndrome #adoption #RAD DONATE &… 53 minutes ago
- Check out this story about Key Ministry Foundation on @GreatNonprofits gr8np.org/go/GDB (THANKS,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 54 minutes ago
- Grief in the midst of adoptive joy: Three perspectives keyministry.org/church4everych… #grief #trauma #adoption 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading