Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me is someone the #kidmin and #spnmin need to know. She’s an #autism advocate, writes for @KeyMinistry… 4 hours ago
- #AfricanAmericanMentalHealthAwareness Month continues through end of July. Article talks about #strategies to open… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Last chance to register! Join us this Wednesday, July 17 at noon for Disability Ministry Video Roundtable. Topic: H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Yascha_Mounk: Ready for some good news? Over the past decade, the number of people living in multidimensional poverty—lacking reliable… 13 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Special-needs families bless the churches we attend! keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/rPmVsulxai 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading