Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're excited to announce that Key Ministry is a Night to Shine - Shine On ministry partner! If your church hosts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- October is Dyslexia Awareness Month. Learn about the connection between dyslexia and common mental health conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- If you've shopped lately, you're aware that the #holiday season is right around the corner. Before hectic holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This video could be a template for churches getting started with mental health ministry. Thank you Cuyahoga Valley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- This Wednesday at noon eastern! And last chance to sign up! Join us in our monthly Video Roundtable discussion. We'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading