Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Holocaust included the mass killing of people with disabilities. All people - living with disabilities or not -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 #mentalhealthministry #Inclusion #belonging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the Pastor Has a Mental Health Need: What to Share, What Not to Share. Watch it here: loom.ly/QYuyaH8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Warren
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Parents of kids with mental health conditions are especially prone to be stigmatized at church because of the lingering belief among many in the Christian community that mental illness is a byproduct of sin, kids who struggle with managing emotions and maintaining self-control are the product of parents who are ineffective or indifferent and much of the mental health profession can’t be trusted. Continue reading