Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- April is #AutismAcceptanceMonth. Learn more here: loom.ly/u8Xgq-4 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- "SNAD" stands for: Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum. Join now: loom.ly/S-B-EUg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Joni Eareckson Tada
A great training opportunity for our friends in the Midwest…
We’re delighted that Ryan Wolfe will be joining Joni Eareckson Tada, Steve Bundy and the crew from Joni and Friends for their Hope in the Midst of Suffering Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN. Continue reading
The “missing” Inclusion Fusion presentation…and more!
Our friends at Insight for Living put together a fabulous discussion between Chuck Swindoll, his daughter Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and Steve Fischer entitled Transforming the Soul-What We Didn’t Learn in Seminary. Continue reading
Posted in Families, Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry, Resources, Spiritual Development, Stories Tagged Chuck Swindoll, Colleen Swindoll-Thompson, Disability Ministry, Inclusion Fusion, Insight for Living, Joni Eareckson Tada, Key Ministry, Soul Care, Special Needs Ministry, Steve Fischer Leave a comment
Goin’ to California…
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
Posted in Key Ministry, Mental Health, Resources, Training Events Tagged Amy Simpson, Cameron Doolittle, Christen Morrow-Ara, church, conferences, Disability Ministry, Disability Ministry Movement, Emily Colson, Global Access Conference, Inclusion, Jeff McNair, Joni and Friends, Joni Eareckson Tada, Ryan Wolfe, Training Leave a comment
Winding down Inclusion Fusion…
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading
A special night ahead…
We’re going to be sharing (approximately 9:55 Eastern time) a video interview Colleen Swindoll-Thompson conducted recently with Joni and Ken Tada. Continue reading
HERE’S JONI! Registration opens for Inclusion Fusion 2014
Our team at Key Ministry is honored and delighted to announce Joni Eareckson Tada as our Keynote Speaker for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit, to be available everywhere on November 12th-13th, 2014. Continue reading