Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Couldn't join us last week for conversation on how churches meeting in spaces like movie theaters, schools can have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #mentalillness #mentalhealth #disability #church #specialneeds #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/LPw2HohfYl 12 hours ago
- Busy month training, collaborating, learning: @drgrcevich - White House #MentalHealth summit, @BethGolik - Kingdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- On this Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2020, we encourage you to live out your faith in Christ by loving and serving ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cameron Doolittle
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading