Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Though it may seem especially difficult now, it's never been more important to rest and focus on trusting God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- If our work has been a blessing to you, your family, or your church, we would greatly appreciate your financial sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We're on all the major social media platforms. Here's a link to follow us on Instagram - hope to see you there, too… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If you are looking for one of our recent parenting-focused webinars, we have them listed on this page, just for spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @colleenswindoll sat down w/ her father, @chuckswindoll, to talk about hard stories from their family. Many may thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cameron Doolittle
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading