Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 11 hours ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Young women on the Autism spectrum often have similar social challenges as young men with Autism, but have the same… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @NathanielsHope How are your families, homes and the Nathaniel’s Hope office? 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cameron Doolittle
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading