Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Adults with disabilities and church attendance...What does the data say?
- My 8 favorite Bible verses for special needs ministry (and the one I usually don't use)
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Here's your chance to win a FREE downloadable #marriageretreat specifically tailored for parents raising kids with #specia… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I'm encouraging pastors, church staff, volunteers and families impacted by disability to come to #IFL2020. Over seventy spe… 2 days ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Three Truths for CHD Awareness Day keyministry.org/specialneedspa… @KeyMinistry @STHBofficial 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Global Access Conference
But I also want to make sure we’re telling the whole story. I’m not saying “don’t adopt” or “stop it with those memes” but rather standing in the gap between Hallmark movie versions of adoption/foster care and the hard realities that sometimes persist after placement. Continue reading
Disability ministry has not only stolen my heart, but also captivated it. There is not a time in my life that I was not surrounded by God’s beauty shining through my friends with disabilities. Continue reading
Why are the very overseers of the Church reluctant to bring the Gospel to all people, regardless of their disability? In truth, we are all disabled… some of us just hide our disabilities better than others. How do we keep missing an entire people group that is waiting to be heard, loved, accepted and embraced as they are? Continue reading
We walk by, seemingly acting if we don’t know who our neighbor is. Continue reading
Shannon will be leading a workshop on The Special Needs of Foster and Adoptive Families and leading a roundtable discussion on What are some practical implications of the verse “Blessed are the nations whose God is the Lord?”