Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Need a book for the snowy weekend? Try Mine! Free with Kindle Unlimited too! Badges of Motherhood: One Mother's Story ab… 9 hours ago
- People in states with the Death with Dignity Act (and countries with similar policies). Pray those considering endi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Adoptive and foster care parents, who love and care for the children they are blessed to receive. Post-abortive w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Join us as we pray leading up to Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. As you pray for unborn babies, we also ask you to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to having you! twitter.com/eaglevillebibl… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: July 2018
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Suicidal thinking and the severity of suicidal behavior are HIGHLY correlated with sexual activity in teens. Continue reading
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading