Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join one of our Facebook groups! buff.ly/2NY8gSh https://t.co/rEYa4yOsMz 19 hours ago
- Excellent article on the experiences of church of one man with autism. factsandtrends.net/2018/09/04/cri… 19 hours ago
- “Quiet your heart and receive all that He has for you today. Let Him be your rest. One day you’ll look up and see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Finding Rest on the Weary Road buff.ly/2xJORKP https://t.co/UfZW9C9rCR 1 day ago
- Join us tonight on the Not Alone Facebook page! https://t.co/DAXVhtVRmm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: July 2018
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
Suicidal thinking and the severity of suicidal behavior are HIGHLY correlated with sexual activity in teens. Continue reading
Can the church and the mental health system work together? And sadly, I’m coming to suspect the answer to that question is NO…so long as that church adheres to traditional church teaching and Biblical interpretation of texts addressing human sexuality. Continue reading