Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join one of our Facebook groups! buff.ly/2NY8gSh https://t.co/rEYa4yOsMz 22 hours ago
- Excellent article on the experiences of church of one man with autism. factsandtrends.net/2018/09/04/cri… 23 hours ago
- “Quiet your heart and receive all that He has for you today. Let Him be your rest. One day you’ll look up and see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Finding Rest on the Weary Road buff.ly/2xJORKP https://t.co/UfZW9C9rCR 1 day ago
- Join us tonight on the Not Alone Facebook page! https://t.co/DAXVhtVRmm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Sherri McClurg
We’ll be offering an all-day training for churches interested in developing a mental health inclusion strategy and making available five additional workshops and presentations for ministry leaders and families with interest in mental health ministry. Continue reading
Who’s your Ethan? Who are the people outside of our Christian bubble who you want to experience the peace and comfort we derive from the knowledge of an amazing future in the presence of our Lord? Continue reading
In this counseling Summit, we’ll offer practical strategies for identifying and treating the most common…and pressing mental health concerns in children and teens. Continue reading