Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Adults with disabilities and church attendance...What does the data say?
- My 8 favorite Bible verses for special needs ministry (and the one I usually don't use)
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Here's your chance to win a FREE downloadable #marriageretreat specifically tailored for parents raising kids with #specia… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I'm encouraging pastors, church staff, volunteers and families impacted by disability to come to #IFL2020. Over seventy spe… 2 days ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Three Truths for CHD Awareness Day keyministry.org/specialneedspa… @KeyMinistry @STHBofficial 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Tweetchat
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
All of the presentations for Inclusion Fusion are available “on-demand.” Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been pre-recorded. While most of our faculty will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats (schedule here), every presentation will be available 24-7 during the entire Websummit. Continue reading
We’ll be doing a wrap-up Tweetchat EVERY NIGHT throughout the Web Summit from 9:00-10:00 PM Eastern…longer if everyone is having a good time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and share ideas with many of our Inclusion Fusion Faculty, and interact with other pastors, church staff, volunteers and family members from anywhere in the world.
Barb Dittrich has graciously invited me as her guest for this week’s Special Needs Ministry TweetChat, scheduled for Thursday, March 8 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 PM Central). Our topic will be “Families Touched by Mental Illness…The Impact at Church.”
Barb Dittrich has graciously agreed to serve as hostess for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Tweetchat, scheduled for Thursday, November 3 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and share ideas with many of our Special Needs Ministry Web Summit speakers. Continue reading