Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With so much changing about church ministry, there's never been a better time to start special needs ministry. Star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Need help with a special needs ministry dilemma? We're here to help! We offer free consulting to churches and minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is a great series of devotionals. I got to contribute a couple of my own. Be encouraged, friends! 1 day ago
- We rarely ask for donations, because we know many people are struggling financially. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt, don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- As churches are reopening and continuing hybrid ministry models, here are five things every church should have on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Tweetchat
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
All of the presentations for Inclusion Fusion are available “on-demand.” Anyone who registers for the Web Summit will be able to access any presentation during Inclusion Fusion at any time during the conference. Each of the presentations has been pre-recorded. While most of our faculty will be available at designated times during the conference for live chats (schedule here), every presentation will be available 24-7 during the entire Websummit. Continue reading
We’ll be doing a wrap-up Tweetchat EVERY NIGHT throughout the Web Summit from 9:00-10:00 PM Eastern…longer if everyone is having a good time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and share ideas with many of our Inclusion Fusion Faculty, and interact with other pastors, church staff, volunteers and family members from anywhere in the world.
Barb Dittrich has graciously invited me as her guest for this week’s Special Needs Ministry TweetChat, scheduled for Thursday, March 8 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 PM Central). Our topic will be “Families Touched by Mental Illness…The Impact at Church.”
Barb Dittrich has graciously agreed to serve as hostess for this year’s Inclusion Fusion Tweetchat, scheduled for Thursday, November 3 at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and share ideas with many of our Special Needs Ministry Web Summit speakers. Continue reading