Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Every Child Welcome
Five reasons why you need to come to Inclusion Fusion Live
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry Tagged Beth Golik, Brad Hoefs, Buddy Break, Catherine Boyle, Disability Ministry, Doc Hunsley, Every Child Welcome, Inclusion Fusion Live, Jolene Philo, Katie Wetherbee, Key Ministry, Lamar Hardwick, Marie Kuck, ministry conferences, Tiffany Crow Leave a comment
Fall training events from Key Ministry
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Foster Care, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Training Events Tagged Adoption, Bay Presbyterian Church, disability ministry training, Dr. Steve Grcevich, Every Child Welcome, Foster Care, Irresistible Church, Joni and Friends, Katie Wetherbee, Key Ministry, Lifeway Kids Ministry Conference, mental health, special needs, Together for Adoption Leave a comment
Jolene Philo…A series of very fortunate events
We wrote Every Child Welcome because this command is not limited to children who will sit quietly at His feet and listen, who color between the lines, who raise their hands and wait to be called upon, and who work at grade level.
Every Child Welcome…the most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading