Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Autumn is in the air, so it's a great time to get Key Ministry's fall devotional book. This ebook is a great resour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Are your fall activities inclusion friendly? In this Disability Ministry Video Roundtable, you'll hear a discussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Our friends at Ability Ministry have a ton of free resources for Inclusion Ministry! Click here for the list of "on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Does your church want to understand mental illness, and how it impacts church life? Read Mental Health and the Chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Every Child Welcome
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
We wrote Every Child Welcome because this command is not limited to children who will sit quietly at His feet and listen, who color between the lines, who raise their hands and wait to be called upon, and who work at grade level.
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading