Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here are four simple steps to take to support families in your church when their child receives a special needs dia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Key Ministry has seasonal devotional e-books, written by special needs parents for special needs parents. With Chri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- What is impact, importance of spirituality re #trauma experienced by community? Research shows community programs t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Signup for Key Ministry's monthly KeyNotes newsletter to catch up on all of the news, webinars, training, blog post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #Christmas #Jesus #Messiah #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #overcome #Bible #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/qv3T7WhNmG 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Every Child Welcome
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
We wrote Every Child Welcome because this command is not limited to children who will sit quietly at His feet and listen, who color between the lines, who raise their hands and wait to be called upon, and who work at grade level.
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading