Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 58 minutes ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features an intensive session to help your church develop a special needs ministry. Learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Canonjjohn: 461 leaders from 226 Churches have booked in for these unique meetings with my friend Craig Johnson @cjnsami venues are fil… 17 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: The least and the last are found. They are given dignity as they are lifted from the dirt and seated alongside others.… 17 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: About half a million people on the autism spectrum will legally become adults over the next decade, writes @noahremnick, a… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Every Child Welcome
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
We wrote Every Child Welcome because this command is not limited to children who will sit quietly at His feet and listen, who color between the lines, who raise their hands and wait to be called upon, and who work at grade level.
This is not a book that will be read once and stuck on a shelf…well-worn copies will be found on the desks and in the workspaces of those serving in children’s ministry, family ministry and special needs ministry because it is destined to become the “go-to” reference when leaders look for answers in seeking to minister with kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading