Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “God doesn’t turn away from my pain. He’s the same one who isn’t afraid of my questions, no matter how ridiculous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Organizations like Key Ministry give people like me much needed information, encouragement, and genuine hope.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Everything Is Changed: Life after Loss buff.ly/2Gbew6i from @stefmckeever https://t.co/n7Pcfw6OTv 6 hours ago
- “The less flexible my child is, the more flexible I need to be,” from @SandraPeoples. Today she's sharing help for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: NEEDED: Parents/caregivers of young children with developmental disabilities! Complete a survey to help improve our unde… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: disability ministry training
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
We want to give our followers a sneak preview of events planned for Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky this coming Fall… Continue reading
Our team has been taking a look back at this past year to examine what worked, what didn’t and to better understand how our services and resources are accessed by the churches and families we serve. I’ll share some of our more interesting observations… Continue reading
Can you find a few minutes to pray for some of these requests from those who plan to attend Inclusion Fusion during the coming week? Continue reading
I promised to follow up on the most frequent complaint we received…that churches we serve weren’t available locally to those who responded to our survey. Here’s how we plan to respond… Continue reading