Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 32 minutes ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 16 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 17 hours ago
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 4, 2011
For families and children impacted by disability church is all too often viewed as a “hostile” environment in which they feel judged or unwelcome. Sadly, I’ve met a number of families who would summarize their church experience this way.