Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With spread of #COVID19, Christians all over the world have found themselves facing very serious “can’t.” What happ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #Hospice organizations are experts at helping families navigate the loss of a loved one. Before your church or comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Our state of FL became the 5th hotspot in the country, & our Gov. just announced statewide “stay at home orders” for 30… 17 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Five Keys to Successfully Navigating Change in Spite of a Mental Health Challenge pastorbrad.blog/2019/07/18/fiv… via @bradhoefs 17 hours ago
- #TalkWithTheDocs! Join @DocHunsley from @SOARSpecialNeed & @drgrcevich from Key Ministry Friday April 3, 2020 Noon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 6, 2011
I would encourage you to take a two pronged approach to making your church a more welcoming environment for families and kids impacted by disability.