Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @PartnersforGood: A huge thank you 👏to #ChelsealyaPayne for inviting HHS Partnership Director #ShannonRoyce to join in this timely + imp… 33 minutes ago
- Just a few more day before the Glorious Hope Conference! Register now for this online event on Saturday, August 15.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Wednesday: Going Back to School in Pandemic: Compounded #Anxieties for #Parents, Educators, Students, & Strategies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Though it may seem especially difficult now, it's never been more important to rest and focus on trusting God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If our work has been a blessing to you, your family, or your church, we would greatly appreciate your financial sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Barb Dittrich is a valued ministry colleague and friend of our team at Key Ministry. She’s been very helpful in her service on our Program Committee for Inclusion Fusion and we’ve been very pleased to see God opening doors for the ministry she leads in Wisconsin (Snappin’ Ministries) as they build Zachariah’s Acres, a Christian respite facility and campus for children with special needs and their families. Barb will be joining us as a speaker for Inclusion Fusion, addressing the topic Bathing In The Healing of Forgiveness.