Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I took a deep breath and spoke calmly in spite of inner panic. “Okay, let’s talk about this”, I said, “What’s going… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s Pain Awareness Month, and if you know a person who struggles with a painful condition, ask for this weeks free rad… 9 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: If you're feeling desperate, please reach out to a faith leader, a friend, or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). There IS hop… 9 hours ago
- Dr. G asked for personal stories about mental illness & church participation. If you work in ministry, unfamiliar w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Follow link to register for this month's disability ministry Video Roundtable. Topic this month is supporting teens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Barb Dittrich is a valued ministry colleague and friend of our team at Key Ministry. She’s been very helpful in her service on our Program Committee for Inclusion Fusion and we’ve been very pleased to see God opening doors for the ministry she leads in Wisconsin (Snappin’ Ministries) as they build Zachariah’s Acres, a Christian respite facility and campus for children with special needs and their families. Barb will be joining us as a speaker for Inclusion Fusion, addressing the topic Bathing In The Healing of Forgiveness.