Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AutismFaithNet: For #blackhistorymonth, we would like to highlight Dr. Lamar Hardwick, also known as the @autismpastor. He is an autism… 1 hour ago
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 4 hours ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 20 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Barb Dittrich is a valued ministry colleague and friend of our team at Key Ministry. She’s been very helpful in her service on our Program Committee for Inclusion Fusion and we’ve been very pleased to see God opening doors for the ministry she leads in Wisconsin (Snappin’ Ministries) as they build Zachariah’s Acres, a Christian respite facility and campus for children with special needs and their families. Barb will be joining us as a speaker for Inclusion Fusion, addressing the topic Bathing In The Healing of Forgiveness.