Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 1 hour ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Most of our resources are available at no cost to you. Help us help churches minister to and with families living w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 25, 2011
I had an opportunity to watch the final version of the video with Chuck Swindoll for Inclusion Fusion and I’ve either participated in or seen roughly half of the presentations for the Summit. This stuff is really good. I couldn’t be more grateful to the folks at Insight For Living or more proud of our team with Key Ministry. At this point, my single greatest concern is for our team to do everything we can to ensure that as many pastors, church leaders, volunteers and families as possible are able to benefit from the Web Summit.