Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Girls w/ #highfunctioning #autism often present w/ very different symptoms than boys. Here is 1 of many videos avai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #ReligiousFreedomDay, from VA Statute 1786, basis 4 #establishment clause, 1st Amendmnt to #Constitution: “Congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Step 2 of our step-by-step guide to starting Mental Health Ministry offers free downloadable quick reference guides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Is it appropriate for licensed counselors to incorporate #Christianity into #counseling practices? Counselor’s code… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Is your #church getting started w/special needs ministry, or--let's be honest--struggling w/ special needs ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 28, 2011
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!