Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Five reasons churches shouldn’t have vaccine policies
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- A letter to #MyYoungerSelf church4everychild.org/2019/05/20/a-l… https://t.co/YYCaHbI3QR 24 minutes ago
- We need community. But true community takes shape when the real living people in that community share their lives w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @OutreachMag awarded #MentalHealth and the Church its "Recommended Resource of the Year for Counseling/Relationship… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Thanks to @biblegateway for sharing this information on the challenges families impacted by mental illness face in being pa… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 24, 2011
Shannon’s second presentation will afford her an opportunity to speak on another topic she’s passionate about…Disability, the Sanctity of Life, and the Church. Most churchgoers could easily identify their church’s stance on abortion. However, being pro-life means much more than just standing up for fetuses. In this presentation, Shannon will examine Bible verses about the sanctity of life and unpack the ramifications this has for our understanding of disability. Practical ideas for showing the sanctity of all life in your church and to your community will also be discussed. Continue reading