Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #GodsWord #everlasting #guidance #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting #mentalhealth #spiritualhealth https://t.co/W1H1rzQagA 2 days ago
- Last week we shared 1st video on Mental Health Ministry #Champion--or #Liaison. This video describes what role will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you want to model the importance of serving others for your kids, 1 idea is to give blood. June 14 is world Bloo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Lying is issue all #parents encounter. For kids who've been adopted/in #fostercare lying may be coping mechanism, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 24, 2011
Shannon’s second presentation will afford her an opportunity to speak on another topic she’s passionate about…Disability, the Sanctity of Life, and the Church. Most churchgoers could easily identify their church’s stance on abortion. However, being pro-life means much more than just standing up for fetuses. In this presentation, Shannon will examine Bible verses about the sanctity of life and unpack the ramifications this has for our understanding of disability. Practical ideas for showing the sanctity of all life in your church and to your community will also be discussed. Continue reading