Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #SeektheLord #Chronicles #Lord https://t.co/bUnzMGof0u 15 hours ago
- Churches seeking to come alongside families w/ #mentalillness + #specialneeds: understanding #perspective, experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Truth without grace is unwelcoming and shaming. Grace without truth is cowardly and enabling. Good post from @ScottSauls ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: When you’re not sure what to do, always follow peace🙏🏻 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 24, 2011
Shannon’s second presentation will afford her an opportunity to speak on another topic she’s passionate about…Disability, the Sanctity of Life, and the Church. Most churchgoers could easily identify their church’s stance on abortion. However, being pro-life means much more than just standing up for fetuses. In this presentation, Shannon will examine Bible verses about the sanctity of life and unpack the ramifications this has for our understanding of disability. Practical ideas for showing the sanctity of all life in your church and to your community will also be discussed. Continue reading