Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- More and more churches are developing mental health ministry, or taking the first steps towards mental health minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @3Boys4Me from Hope in Autism writes, "Sometimes, I don't know how I feel about my son's autism; my feelings about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples and Rev Dr Lorna Bradley from the Hope and Healing Center discuss how churches can bless special nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Do you know an unsung hero? August is Special Needs Parents Appreciation month. Nominate someone for Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry team is served by extraordinarily talented volunteers! serving our ministry! Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me has a… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 29, 2011
Without Jeremy Collins, we wouldn’t be able to put on a conference like Inclusion Fusion.
Jeremy serves of the Children’s Pastor and Media Director at Bethel Harvest Church in Nicholasville, KY. In Jeremy’s spare time, he launched a website, Pajama Conference, to provide ministry education for free or at a very low cost. Pajama Conference was founded upon the belief that education shouldn’t have hours of operation or believe that you should have to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels to go to a conference to learn what you can in your pajamas. Several members of our team had an opportunity to participate in this year’s Children’s Ministry Websummit, saw the potential Jeremy’s technology presented for equipping churches to serve families of kids with disabilities and Inclusion Fusion was born. Continue reading