Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- About 25% of people in the US volunteer at least once a year. Most people volunteer with one organization. The US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- November is National Caregiver month. The Caregiver Action Network and similar organizations offer resources to sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- The #church generally seeks to be a place of acceptance & care for all God’s children. But we must go further than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest song in the Post Tenebras Lux series I wrote for @KeyMinistry. So beautiful to sing in the tension of waiting for "all… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 29, 2011
Without Jeremy Collins, we wouldn’t be able to put on a conference like Inclusion Fusion.
Jeremy serves of the Children’s Pastor and Media Director at Bethel Harvest Church in Nicholasville, KY. In Jeremy’s spare time, he launched a website, Pajama Conference, to provide ministry education for free or at a very low cost. Pajama Conference was founded upon the belief that education shouldn’t have hours of operation or believe that you should have to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels to go to a conference to learn what you can in your pajamas. Several members of our team had an opportunity to participate in this year’s Children’s Ministry Websummit, saw the potential Jeremy’s technology presented for equipping churches to serve families of kids with disabilities and Inclusion Fusion was born. Continue reading