Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Creating Belonging: Rethinking Cultural Contexts and #mentalhealth keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 2 hours ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 29, 2011
Without Jeremy Collins, we wouldn’t be able to put on a conference like Inclusion Fusion.
Jeremy serves of the Children’s Pastor and Media Director at Bethel Harvest Church in Nicholasville, KY. In Jeremy’s spare time, he launched a website, Pajama Conference, to provide ministry education for free or at a very low cost. Pajama Conference was founded upon the belief that education shouldn’t have hours of operation or believe that you should have to spend a lot of money on travel and hotels to go to a conference to learn what you can in your pajamas. Several members of our team had an opportunity to participate in this year’s Children’s Ministry Websummit, saw the potential Jeremy’s technology presented for equipping churches to serve families of kids with disabilities and Inclusion Fusion was born. Continue reading