Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SarahPPerry: Can't wait to talk to a dear friend on an important topic tonight! Pls visit @KeyMinistry for a wealth of information & re… 1 hour ago
- We encourage church leaders to do some of their own homework on mental health. Here are some excellent organization… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post is shared on one of the @KeyMinistry Facebook pages today. Check out Key Ministry there or visit our we… 5 hours ago
- Fall arrives on Monday, September 23. Here's a Key Ministry devotional from our writing team to keep your focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Great way to support us financially, invite others to #donate is by creating a Facebook fundraiser. See menu on lef… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2011
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading