Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Want to include mental health needs in your ministry support, but not sure where to begin? Our 'Get Started' page w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- #change #changeme #Godisfaithful https://t.co/GtdKwAhePc 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2011
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading