Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Many churches are now talking openly about mental illness and mental health pulpit. Here are some sermons that we r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- All of our mental health ministry presentations are available online. Visit our Slideshare link to browse or share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 8 hours ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 8 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2011
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading