Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 1 day ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 20, 2011
Serving the King is the Noblest of Things…Laura Lee Wright
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading