Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Coming soon… for Dad’s of children with additional needs… #TheDadsFireCircle #Dads #AdditionalNeeds #SpecialNeeds https… 16 minutes ago
- This is such a great idea. buff.ly/3idzf8y #autism #specialneeds #mentalhealth #mentalillness #cognitive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- If you missed our conversation with @LisaMJamieson yesterday on how special needs parents can become effective pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We have a new page on our website where you can browse and replay all of our previous #mentalhealth webinars, or re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Churches that offer #specialneeds ministries have been very creative in serving their communities since #COVID19 ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 5, 2011
Noted children’s author and Key Ministry Board member Rhonda Martin has graciously agreed to take a break from her current worldwide book tour to serve as a presenter for Inclusion Fusion. Her lecture will be on the topic: Nurturing Spiritual Growth in Kids with Anxiety.