Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #SeektheLord #Chronicles #Lord https://t.co/bUnzMGof0u 15 hours ago
- Churches seeking to come alongside families w/ #mentalillness + #specialneeds: understanding #perspective, experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Truth without grace is unwelcoming and shaming. Grace without truth is cowardly and enabling. Good post from @ScottSauls ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: When you’re not sure what to do, always follow peace🙏🏻 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 7, 2011
We’re pleased to announce the addition of Bob West to the speaker lineup for Inclusion Fusion. Bob will be speaking on the topic “What’s in our Heart?” In Bob’s presentation, he’ll address the question of why should we care about people with special needs when there are so many things we can do with our time. Why should volunteering for a church program serving people with special needs be at the top?