Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 2nd day of Holy Week: Jesus purposefully upended tables in temple, declaring God's house to be for #prayer. Rest of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- For pastors: @SendInstitute is offering 6-week coaching groups for #pastors to navigate ministry in this time of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @edstetzer: Based on research I'll share today, this wk may be the most receptive time EVER to share the gospel. As our deeds of service… 16 hours ago
- RT @PTBump: Is your #Kidmin ministering to those with special needs? Have you considered how to help families dealing with anxiety and ment… 16 hours ago
- @bradhoefs: #COVID19 crisis causing distress, #anxiety, isolation, #loneliness. Extremely impt to maintain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 14, 2011
Jim Hukill has been a leader in the disability ministry movement before I became aware that there was a disability ministry movement. For the past fourteen years Jim has served as Executive Director of Lift Disability Network, the successor organization to the Christian Council on Persons With Disabilities. He was one of the first speakers to sign on for Inclusion Fusion. We’re pleased to announce that Jim will be speaking on the topic…Renovate: Transforming a Disability Movement.