Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Creating Belonging: Rethinking Cultural Contexts and #mentalhealth keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 2 hours ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 2, 2011
In Part Six of our Fall series on including kids with aggressive behavior at church, we’ll examine how sensory issues, anxiety and difficulties processing social cues can increase the risk of aggressive behavior and highlight opportunities for church staff and volunteers to take steps to moderate these risks.