Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 20 hours ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet the #DATC2023 Speakers presenting #QuickTakes during breakout 3! Waiting to Exhale: The ABC's of Church-B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Are churches blind to mental illness?
The presence of mental illness appears to be an impediment to church attendance and regular prayer. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Families, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health Tagged church, Disability Ministry, Dr. Matthew Stanford, Edward B. Rogers, families, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental illness, support 3 Comments
Wish you could go to church this Easter?
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio, we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship services that any family can join online this Easter weekend. Continue reading
I had no plan…Jeff Davidson
It’s been 15 years and my world is still turned upside down by autism. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Autism, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Intellectual Disabilities, Key Ministry, Stories Tagged Autism, Autism Awareness Day 2015, Disability Ministry, Family Ministry, father, Jeff Davidson, Key Ministry, Light it Up Blue, No More Peanut Butter Sandwiches, parenting, Rising Above Ministries, Special Needs Ministry 1 Comment