Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 45 minutes ago
- Autumn is in the air, so it's a great time to get Key Ministry's fall devotional book. This ebook is a great resour… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Are your fall activities inclusion friendly? In this Disability Ministry Video Roundtable, you'll hear a discussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Our friends at Ability Ministry have a ton of free resources for Inclusion Ministry! Click here for the list of "on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Both Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle will be speaking at The Church Mental Health Summit! FREE registration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
I’d like to challenge church leaders to assume responsibility for supporting their families when they pursue adoption ministry. Continue reading
We say we’re pro-life but our history concerned people with disabilities – both in the church and outside – says that maybe we aren’t. Maybe we value lives differently depending on what quantifiable contribution the person can make to society. Maybe we don’t want to talk about this because it hurts to acknowledge our hypocrisy. Maybe it’s easier for us to shout about the indignities against life seen in those videos than to admit the indignities against life when we use ability and disability as a measure of who is welcome and accommodated in our places of worship.