Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We finished our time at CPC22 with both our minds and hearts full. Soak in this reminder of His faithfulness to you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- January 16 is National Religious Freedom Day. We are grateful for the freedom found in relationship with Christ, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our time at CPC is a wrap! We'd love to further our conversations started at the conference. Reach out to us using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Was very encouraged to see so much interest in #mentalhealth inclusion and #traumainformed ministry at #CPC22 - the Childre… 2 days ago
- Follow us on your preferred social media platform to stay current on our ministry offerings and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key for Families
Janet’s long history of advocacy for persons with disabilities isn’t the only reason why I wanted her to have the opportunity to attend our conference and connect with the leaders and speakers in attendance. I knew Janet could speak into disability issues from the perspective of someone who has been there and done that. Continue reading
We’re honored that 64 churches in 24 states with identified disability ministries have chosen to partner with us to launch Key for Families by registering with our church network and expressing a willingness to welcome families in need of a church who access our online platforms. Continue reading
We’ve established a place for families of kids and young adults with common mental health conditions to find encouragement, resources and support from a decidedly Christian perspective. Continue reading
We seek to connect families with churches close to where they live. We need LOTS and LOTS of churches willing and prepared to welcome families impacted by disability. And that’s where you come in. Continue reading