Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 11 hours ago
- May 19 is the 11th annual Global Accessibility Awareness Day. Last year, guest blogger Maureen Pranghofer shared so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you missed our discussion on ADHD in ministry environments, here's the recording on our Vimeo channel. Subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Charlie Brown’s tree reminds me a little of the kids we serve. People make lots of condescending remarks about the tree, along with the person who brought the tree, but with a little love, the tree turns out to be beautiful. Continue reading
I’ll be celebrating tonight a Savior who not only entered our world so that we could have an everlasting relationship with Him, but invites each of us to be part of His story as He executes His plan of redemption for redeeming a fallen world. Continue reading
Technology affords us incredible opportunities to “rethink” how we’re sharing the Gospel with families impacted by disabilities. Continue reading
Is the church prepared to provide the resources and supports families called to this ministry will need to maintain their current level of church involvement and effectively shepherd their kids in the Christian faith? Continue reading
During the month of December, I’m recognizing members of our ministry team who lead behind the scenes and make possible the training, consultation and resources Key Ministry offers to churches.
Today, I’m honoring the contributions of Pastor Hu Auburn, one of our founding Board members and Key Ministry Vice-President for the past eight years.
When I look for evidence that we’re engaged in a “God thing,” one of the strongest affirmations I see that we’re barking up the right tree is the way that God is moving through so many of His followers in different places, with different gifts and in different church traditions to minister to families of kids who have been impacted by disabilities, primarily “hidden disabilities.” Continue reading