Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry team is hard at work, planning for Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, as well as more events like IFL in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Thank you @Sweetenlife ! twitter.com/sweetenlife/st… 10 hours ago
- We're connected w/ other ministries doing targeted, important work in mental health & traditional disability minist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Need #support for your family or yourself? We offer two closed groups for families w/ #mentalhealth needs. Good dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Wednesday––register now! Conversation w/ @SandraPeoples. Sandra has unique perspective on special needs ministry, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Author Archives: Dr. G
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Jeff was a true champion of fathers of kids with special needs. His ability to speak into the lives of men struggling with the feelings of hopelessness common to dads in families impacted by disability is irreplaceable. His words of wisdom will be a blessing to men who missed out on knowing him in this life.
The need for our ministry to churches is growing rapidly! Here’s a look at how we helped in 2018. Continue reading
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
A conversation I had with a college student has been bothering me for the last couple of weeks. My interaction was indicative of the challenges churches will need to overcome if they are to truly become effective at welcoming and … Continue reading
Above all, we’re grateful to be part of a movement of God that’s so visibly transforming the ways in which churches minister with families affected by disability. Continue reading
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading