Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 6 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- HOW DO WE SERVE, LOVE, EMBRACE, WELCOME AND CELEBRATE EVERYBODY? HOW DO WE FOCUS MORE ON THE ABILITIES OF PEOPLE TH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #imagebearer #specialneedsministry #pastors #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/XOq8nLygnH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Key Ministry
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
The claims made by pastors in this study are VERY inconsistent with the experiences of our Key Ministry team and other like-minded ministries Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
90% of U.S. pastors and church leaders should be able to access live, high quality disability ministry training within a half-day drive of where they live.
Dr. Grcevich will explore the forces that will propel ministry with the vulnerable – highlighted by ministry with persons with disabilities – to the forefront of the church’s public witness. Continue reading
I’ll share a non-exhaustive list of ten predictions for how the disability ministry field might evolve and grow over the next ten years. Continue reading
The invitation resulted from our ministry’s involvement in a unique project intended to help churches and other places of worship better care for and support individuals and families impacted by mental illness. Continue reading
In 2019, we enjoyed unprecedented opportunities to advance the cause of disability ministry. Continue reading