Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Adults with disabilities and church attendance...What does the data say?
- My 8 favorite Bible verses for special needs ministry (and the one I usually don't use)
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Here's your chance to win a FREE downloadable #marriageretreat specifically tailored for parents raising kids with #specia… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I'm encouraging pastors, church staff, volunteers and families impacted by disability to come to #IFL2020. Over seventy spe… 2 days ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Three Truths for CHD Awareness Day keyministry.org/specialneedspa… @KeyMinistry @STHBofficial 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Katie Wetherbee
In Jolene’s presentation, she discusses six common myths and misconceptions about PTSD in children. Continue reading
it’s time to begin a new ministry year. Our crew at Key Ministry has been hard at work making preparations. Here’s what we have in store for you this Fall… Continue reading
Every time I’ve been able to attend, I’ve come away with three or four invaluable new contacts who have contributed greatly to our work at Key Ministry. Continue reading
Here’s my Power Point presentation for the talk I’ll be presenting later today at the 2013 Accessibility Summit at McLean Bible Church in McLean, VA Continue reading
In honor of Autism Awareness Month, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few resources focusing on siblings of kids with special needs, along with a wonderful resource from the Key Ministry website. Continue reading
Chuck spoke at length about the impact of Jonathan’s disability on their family, how his presence in the family has been a blessing, and how Jonathan has helped him become more effective in his ministry to people with disabilities. Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at our ongoing efforts to advance our mission and the disability ministry movement through partnering with other like-minded organizations and individuals. Continue reading
As Key Ministry grows and develops additional partners, we’ll be intentional in cultivating relationships with other leaders throughout the church. Continue reading